Quick LinksMonth 3 ‧ Spring ‧ Year 10Important Info
Calendar
Availability
Character Profile Form
Census
Faceclaim Directory
Archive My Thread
Adoptables
The eruption of Mount Garben has forced the people of Landing to evacuate north. Under a storm of ash and Thread, the colonists make the perilous journey to Fort Hold. The riders fulfill their duty at last, and a new era dawns for the Pernese--join the plot here.

Welcome to The First Weyr, a canon Dragonriders of Pern RP set in the First Pass! Check out the links to the left and right to learn more.
Welcome Guide
Site Rules
Setting of the First Pass
Current Plot
Candidate Form
Candidacy & Impression
Frequently Asked Questions

Add Reply
New Poll

The Chapman Family
Wolf
 Posted on: Feb 19 2018, 08:58 AM
Members
|
13 posts | 885 marks
written by

The Chapman Family
A sprawling extended family that all decided to come to Pern together. Primarily farmers, fishers, and dolphineeres in general, as well as related fields. Large age range - pretty much what ever age you'd want to make a character, there's someone (or many someones) in that range. Had a big family stakehold before Thread, some may have not moved back to Landing, or only done so recently/reluctantly.

In general, the family views the Dragon Project as a waste of resources and time that would be better served helping people survive and rebuild.

Specific people

Julien Chapman
* Jana's uncle, who she now lives with.
* Her father's brother.
* Has several adult children who don't live with him
* Potter by trade, training Jana
* Strongly opposed to the dragon project

-- Chapman
* Jana's aunt
* Happily married to Julien for many many years
* Works with animals in some capacity
* Likes firelizards
* Wasn't super against the dragon project until the wher hatching. Now thinks it's too risky.

I'd love other aunts, uncles, cousins, etc for Jana!
PM
^
RedShoesWrites
 Posted on: Feb 20 2018, 06:59 PM
Members
|
90 posts | 155 marks
written by

Wolf

I would like to put in a tentative claim for Julien Chapman. Once I have a profile written up I will message you to make sure it fits in line with what you had anticipated, if that is okay with you!

PMEmail
^
Wolf
 Posted on: Feb 20 2018, 07:11 PM
Members
|
13 posts | 885 marks
written by

Sounds awesome!
PM
^
RedShoesWrites
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 08:34 AM
Members
|
90 posts | 155 marks
written by

//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif Sorry, Wolf. But after having come back to this idea two weeks later I am having a hard time coming up with a character profile for the uncle that I think I would play and still have plenty of of venues to interact with the current character population in a meaningful way.

I will ponder on it a bit more, but for now I will re-open this just in case someone else is interested in claiming him.

Sorry again!

Wolf

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Pernese Online A Gift of Dragons RPG-D
Southern Winds Weyr Fortune Favors the Brave